Hog roast Manchester. At classic hog roast catering, we provide exceptional hog roasts in and around Manchester. We are a family-run business providing barbecues and hog roasts in Manchester for over 15 years.
A hog roast is perfect for any type of event. As well as the most common events we get booked for such as weddings, birthdays, christenings, and corporate events we get booked for funerals, street parties, and just about anyone requiring a great way of feeding their guests.
Hog roast catering Manchester can feed any amount of guests between 1 and 7000. Each event is individually priced and sent tailored for your requirement.
Getting a quote Is very easy, either just call our office for a more in-depth chat, or if you prefer just send one of our easy-to-fill-out forms and let us get back to you with a quote. We will never pester you. We will send our quote and leave it with you until you initiate further contact.
We just don’t believe in pressuring people who may just wish to find out if the hog roast or barbecue is a viable option. So please feel free to call on our freephone numbers or mail us for a no pressured friendly quote.
Classic hog roast catering is fully insured, holds maximum 5-star food hygiene and all our chefs hold their individual food hygiene certificates.
Should you be booking us to cater at a venue, we will liaise directly with the venue in sending the risk assessments and paperwork that is required to legally operate on their premises.
Get in touch for your hog roast Manchester company and we guarantee you and your guests will absolutely love the food we provide.
All the photos used on our website are of hog roast events we have covered.
– A fantastic cinders BBQ running alongside a griddle that includes a selection of:
– The Finest Steak Burgers With The Option Of Melted Monterey Jack Cheese, Onions & Relish
– Thick Pork Sausages, Specially Made For Us By Our Fantastic Butcher
– Tender Fall Off The Bone Ribs Cooked In Our Special Barbecue Sauce
– Sheesh Kebabs: Chicken Breast Minced, Seasoned Then Rolled With Cheese & Fresh Chillis
– Green Leaf: Crisp Mixed Salad Leaves, Spring Onion, Cucumber & Served With A French Dressing
– Home Made Coleslaw: Finely Sliced White Onion, Cabbage, Carrot & Tossed In Seasoned Mayonnaise
– Vine Tomatoes Mixed with Mozzarella, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Pepper & Basil
All of the following sauces will be served alongside your BBQ:
– Hot chilli sauce,
– American mustard,
– Briskly fried chunky onions,
– Tomato sauce,
This menu can also be run in tandem with one of our hog roasts in a 50/50 split
– Serving tables and tablecloths
– Biodegradable plates, cutlery & napkins
– Gazebo to serve under
– Removal and disposal of all our rubbish Lighting
– A Delicious Slow Roasted Free Range Hog
Served On A Choice Of Freshly Baked Breads With Crisp Crackling
– A Home Made Sage and Onion Stuffing & The Famous Hog N Cracklin Sauce Selection:
Bramley Apple and Cider, Smoked Sticky BBQ and Sweet Chilli
– A Fresh Mixed Green Leaf Salad
– Delicious Coleslaw Made By The Chef
– Vine Tomatoes Tossed With Mozzarella, Olive Oil & Fresh Basil
– Potato Salad
– Home Made Vegetarian/Vegan Option
– Serving Tables & Tablecloths
– Disposable Plates, Cutlery & Napkins
– Gazebo To Serve Under Should It Be Required
– Removal & Disposal Of All Our Rubbish Lights
– A Delicious Slow Roasted Free Range Hog Served On A Choice Of Freshly Baked Breads With Crisp Crackling
– Home Made Sage and Onion Stuffing & The Famous Hog N Cracklin Sauce Selection:
Bramley Apple and Cider, Smoked Sticky BBQ and Chilli Sauce
– Serving Tables & Tablecloths
– Disposable Plates & Napkins
– Gazebo To Serve Under Should Be Required
– Removal & Disposal Of All Our Rubbish
– Served Whilst The Hog Is Slowly Roasting In View Of All Your Guests
– A Selection Of The Finest Italian Meats
– A Wide Range Of Italian Cheeses
– Sun-dried Tomatoes
– A Variety Of Freshly Baked Artisan Bread
– A Nice Choice Of Dressed Olives
– All Wonderfully Presented On Our Solid Oak Display Paddles And Risers
– A Traditional Hog Roast
– The Hog Will Be Slowly Roasting As Your Guests Indulge On The Antipasto, Making A Great Spectacle Before Becoming The Fantastic Main
– Served Alongside The Following Salads
– Green Leaf: A Fresh Green Leaf Salad Tossed With Cucumber And Spring Onions
– Ripe Beef Tomatoes Tossed With Mozzarella, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Fresh Basil
– Chef’s Homemade, Delicious Coleslaw
– Potato Salad
– Individual Cheesecake: Individually Handmade Crumbly Biscuit Base With A Vanilla, Chocolate Or Strawberry Flavour Infusion Served With Raspberry Coulis, Fresh Cream Strawberries & Blueberries
– Chocolate Torte: Indulgent Dark Chocolate Moist & Rich On A Light Biscuit Base Served With Chocolate Sauce Fresh Cream & Seasonal Fruits
– Profiteroles: Light As Air Pastry Filled With Delicate Cream & Topped with Luxurious Belgian Chocolate Served With Strawberries, Blueberries & Freshly Whipped Cream
– Mini Chocolate Fudge Cake: Delicious Individual Cakes Handmade Tempting Treats Served With Seasonal Fruits & Freshly Made Whipped Cream
– Assorted Handmade Cupcakes: Coffee, Strawberry, Caramel & Vanilla Elegant Cup Cakes